TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Questions ...
People Seeking Info

Subject Questions ...

Posted by The Devils Z on March 02, 2011 at 6:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 488 times.

In Reply To New Product - Gauging Interest posted by pcproa on March 02, 2011 at 04:38 PM

Message 1) I think you have said that it can just display an analog number correct ? for example - I can have it read

"OIL PRESSURE" as a header and then
" 45 psi " below the header - correct ?

2) what are all the gauge types that you have set it up to read / display ?

3) in your post you call the board and "oil sensor board" - but I am assuming the board can handle any sensor - thus the text you typed "8 devices" in your post

4) does 8 inputs mean 8 different LCD screens - even though the max is 2 ? What are other input type options ?

5) How does one get the "firmware" to upload the software for the sensor in the USB ? ie: in your example you have AFR. How is the board reading the AFR source and how would the novice user get the AFR program?

From reading your post it appears that you have the sensor wire that transmits from a scale of 0-5v and the board converts it to a linear scale and that is how the display reads.

6) I don't know the answer, are all voltage scales linear ?

7) w/the extra inputs - does this have the capability of peak hold and the functionality of a remote button to read peak hold / clear ?

8) is it possible to have a limit set for warning where the display flashes or changes color ?

I like it ...

=============Sig begins here================

The Devils Z.com

The Devils Z Pic

666 rwhp dyno

View Me! Disclaimer : Not Safe For Work !

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.